Saturday, April 18, 2009

The Photo Shoot!

My wonderful cousin Linsey is an amazing photojournalist. She has this ability to capture the true personality of the subjects she is shooting. Three weeks ago we all ventured to Port Huron so she could take pictures of John and James. I have two distinctly different boys and I wanted pictures that represented how unique they are. John-John is a 3 year old goof ball with a Thomas the Train obsession, while James has a more serious personality. It is quite difficult to capture his smile. I am posting just some of the many wonderful moments that Linsey captured.
Linsey - THANK YOU! You did an phenomenal job and these are pictures that I will treasure forever. My boys are my life and you truly captured theirs!



3 comments:

Shelby said...

Great job Sis!

linsey said...

Thanks Julie! I'm so happy you like them. I think my favorite one is the one of them with their little pouty faces!

elizabeth said...

seriously - WOW! those are priceless!!!! i love candid shots of john and the trains. you are going to have a tough time figuring out what ones to frame :)