Sunday, December 7, 2008

Well Its Official...

...this is the longest pregnancy I have had:) I am 37 weeks and was only 36 when I had John-John. I had a doctor's appointment last Monday and was dilated between 1 and 2 and 75% effaced. I started having some pretty good contractions Thursday so we were hopefully that baby was coming but they stopped. Since then, all has been quiet. I have another appointment tomorrow. This entire next week I will be walking on pins and needles being that my sister's wedding is on Saturday. Who's idea was it to have a baby in December?
Speaking of wedding, I had my dress for the wedding fitted today. The only thing she has to do is shorten the straps. The rest is perfect. I was shocked!!!!!! She is going to wait until Wednesday to do the alterations just in case I have the baby.
I was able to get the house decorated for Christmas this week. My mom and dad were in town for a couple of days so they help along with Carrie and Jim. We set up a little Christmas tree in John-John's room to hang his "Cars" ornaments on. He loves it. I also finished the majority of my Christmas shopping. Thank goodness for the internet and free shipping:)
John-John doing his exercises after Thanksgiving Dinner

John-John's "Cars" Christmas Tree

1 comment:

Brian said...

We're on pins & needles too! Be sure to keep us informed! Can't wait to meet the wee one. Oh, and tell John-John that his tree is SWEET!