A friend of mine at work reminded me that I dreamed months ago that today is the day that I would have a baby girl who weighed 5 lbs 8 ozs and was 18 inches long on 12-8-2008. I only have a little over 9 hours to make that happen. Bets anyone?
I really want to meet this new baby, but since the wedding is so close I would prefer that he or she wait now until next week. I would be really sad if my sister and brother-in-law did not get to see me walk down the aisle, and to the man they set me up with 4.5 years ago.
2 comments:
I really want to meet this new baby, but since the wedding is so close I would prefer that he or she wait now until next week. I would be really sad if my sister and brother-in-law did not get to see me walk down the aisle, and to the man they set me up with 4.5 years ago.
Good luck! You should set up a Twitter account ...
Post a Comment