Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Time

So we are in the full swing of life. Each day is a delicate balancing act between work, quality time with the boys, time as husband and wife, time alone, and time with friends and family. Some days I wouldn't trade the craziness for the world and other days I would love to curl up with a great book with no interruptions.
Last week I attended the Michigan Testing Conference in Ann Arbor. Thanks to my mom I was able to bring James with me. The conference was great and dinner with friends and family really topped off each day. However, I missed John and John-John immensely. So on Friday, I only worked a half day and took JJ to the Grand Rapids Public Museum. The dinosaur exhibit freaked him out but he loved the rest of the museum. Actually, that is a lie. He was too scared to ride the merry-go-round. Still, it was a wonderful play day with him. Those are the days I truly cherish.
James is now sleeping through the night. AMEN!!!!! He is also smiling a lot more and making lots of cute baby noises while playing on his play mat. I have to find more time to snap pictures of him. It is hard to believe he is 12 weeks today.

Four! Count 'em FOUR kids on the way to the museum.

JJ checking out the whale skeleton

Examining the coin exhibit

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I am glad that everyone is feeling better. I can't wait to see my boys after the honeymoon.