Saturday, February 21, 2009

10 Weeks and Growing

James is 10 weeks at this writing. In fact, he is almost 11 weeks. Some days it seems as if he is growing before my eyes. We are starting to see more and more smiles and he is even cooing more. Beats the grunting any day. He absolutely loves his time on his playmat.
This week he will be joining me in Ann Arbor for the Michigan Testing Conference. My mom is coming down to stay with us and watch him during the day. At night, he will be going to dinner with many friends and colleagues. He is going to be one busy boy. I sure am going to miss John and John-John though.
Speaking of John-John...he has recently figured out how to use the touch pad and buttons on my laptop. He is quite proficient at switching from on Thomas the Train video to another on YouTube. He stays quite entertained while I am getting ready in the morning. He is truly his father's son.
Today we were under a winter storm warning so we all stayed in our pjs. I took a picture of the sky just before the storm hit. It really is true what they say about red skies at dawn.


Focused!

JJ spending time on his LeapFrog Computer

Red sky at dawn...

3 comments:

Carrie said...

I Love the 3rd picture of James. He is so cute! I also love that John-John likes his leapfrog computer. I am glad we got him that for Christmas.

Christina said...

Julie,
You are one heck of a photographer! Your pics are beautiful--good moments, backgrounds, everything. =)

Unknown said...

James is losing that newborn look--He is adorable! It's amazing how quickly they grow. Enjoy the conference...