Below are some more pictures from our family photo shoot. I still need to have pics of just him taken.
Friday, January 9, 2009
One Month
Sweet Baby James is one month today. In that time he has been to a wedding, 4 Christmas gatherings, visited numerous friends, and attended one formative assessment meeting at the ISD. He is a busy guy. He has also learned to tolerate loud noises and sleep to sweet lullabies. His mom and dad have learned that he grunts A LOT, loves to be swaddled, enjoys looking into people's faces, and is a pure blessing from GOD.
Below are some more pictures from our family photo shoot. I still need to have pics of just him taken.




Below are some more pictures from our family photo shoot. I still need to have pics of just him taken.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Birthday, James! You are a very precious boy!! :)
We just found your website...how cool:))) Your boys are beautiful! We can't wait till our girls play with James! Thinking of you always!!
-Laurie & Boomer
Post a Comment