Thursday, January 15, 2009

Big Boy

James had his one month appointment on Tuesday. He now weighs 8 lbs 1 oz and is 19.5 inches long. My little peanut isn't so little.
I signed John-John up for pre-school this week. It just doesn't seem possible that soon I will be volunteering in his classroom, sending back permission slips, and worrying about all the little things that go along with having a child in school.
Speaking of school, my maternity leave is almost over and soon it will be back to work. It is so different this time. I feel as though I didn't get much time off with the wedding and the holidays. I am hoping for lots of snow days and praying that summer will be here in the blink of an eye.

Brandon and Jenna came for visit.

A little play time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

After all the fussing John John looks so cute! I'm so happy it turned out, can't wait to put it up at the house!.....and to babysit!

Lara said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe how much James has grown in the few weeks since we saw him! Enjoy these last few days of your maternity leave--summer WILL be here before you know it!
Love and miss you!
Lara

elizabeth said...

Hi Julie- I found your blog through your facebook page :) Loved looking at all your pictures!!