Monday, November 17, 2008

Baby and Bachelorette

Today was my week 34 doctor's appointment and once again all was well. Baby's heart was beating at 148 bpm. After Thanksgiving, I start going to the doctor every week. Four days after my 36 week appointment with John-John he was born. I am anxious to see if history repeats itself. The nursery is officially ready and my bag for the hospital is packed. It is hard to believe that in just a few short weeks I will be a mother of two.
On a completely opposite note, my sister's bachelorette party was this past Saturday. She was the ultimate bachlorette. You could have invited nuns to my bachelorette party so this was a real eye opener. We rented a suite at the Courtyard Mariott in GR where were had a lingerie party. Carrie had to guess who bought her which piece of lingerie. I got her bright red, sock monkey feet pajamas. She guessed mine right away. Even the bra made of candy necklaces:) Then it was off to Dr. Grin's Comedy Club. What a riot. Throughout the evening, we randomly pulled out slips of paper which contained tasks that Carrie had to complete. Such as, "Ask a man for his business card and have him write a piece of marriage advice on the back." This was a tame one! After that, the ladies headed to MoJo's. It was too smokey for me so I headed home, but rumor has it Carrie had a fantastic time. I have a posted a few pictures below, or at least the ones that are appropriate for a public blog:)

My drink glass for the evening.

My idea of lingerie for my little sister!

Ashley and Jill - Hot and Single

3 comments:

Carrie said...

I am so sad that you got to blog before me, but I just got pictures from Stephanie so I plan on blogging tonight. I would love to see the pictures you took that night. It was a great night!

Love ya, Carrie (Bride to Be)

Lara said...

Hey Jules! Been thinking of you lots lately and hoping you're feeling good. I can't believe you're getting into the countdown to Baby Milewski #2! I've got a box of hand-me-downs from Evelyn all ready if it's a girl...;)

Love and hugs!
Lara

linsey said...

I wish I could've been there!!!