I love to read people's blogs. I guess it satisfies the Gladys (the nosey neighbor from Bewitched) in me However, it also makes me feel guilty when I don't update my blog every few days.
Life is just plain busy right now. I had my 30 week doctor's appointment last week. Baby was very mellow. Heart BPM was only 136. I am glad one of us can relax. Next week we go in for our last ultrasound. This one will tell us if I will have a c-section or not. If this baby is early like John-John then I only 5 weeks to go. Oh my! In church yesterday, I was actually able to feel a foot up by the left ribcage. When I pushed down, the baby pushed back. As I am typing this, the baby is playing soccer. This is may absolute favorite part of being pregnant. Starting next week, I am not allowed to travel more than a hour from home. Statistics show that labor and delivery takes about half the time as the first pregnancy. If that holds true, then I will have only 1 1/2 hours from start to finish. The hospital is 45 minutes away so you do the math.
Speaking of traveling...tomorrow I am off to Boyne City to present to a group of science teachers on Assessment FOR Learning. This is one of 3 presentations I have to give in the next 1 1/2 weeks. As long as the copy machine keeps working, all will be good.
This week I hired someone to clean my house. I feel guilty since my mother-in-law raised 4 kids by herself and worked full time and she didn't have some one clean her house. However, my sanity greatly appreciates it.
On Saturday evening, John, John-John and I went to GR to get supplies to make our annual Halloween ghost suckers. John started this tradition our first year in the house and we have been doing it ever since. We make 200 ghosts with eyes and all. John runs a great sweatshop! We also went to Yesterdog for dinner. Best hotdogs around. The best part is the booth seats held together with ducttape.
Hope everyone one is well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Good luck on that labor math. My first was 16 hours, my second was 4 1/2 hours, and my third was 15 hours and 55 minutes. Here's the kicker though. My doc said boys took longer (in his 30 years of experience) in labor than girls. My first and third were both boys. So his theory matched up with me. Good luck though, either way. I was always scared I wouldn't make it to the hospital in time, even with my first.
Post a Comment