Monday, October 6, 2008

28 Weeks and Counting

Today was another routine OB appointment and all was well. 148 bpm, measuring 28 weeks, and I passed my glucose test. Wahoo! I was very nervous about getting weighed this time, but it was only 4 lbs. That is 8 total. Not bad. My sister went with me so she could hear the heartbeat. She was like "Wow that's fast!" I wasn't sure if she was talking about the appointment or the heartbeat. I now go back every two weeks and I will have an ultrsound in 4 weeks to check on the position of the fibroid tumor. That will determine the type of delivery I have. If this baby comes as early as JJ, I only have 8 weeks to go. Holy Wah!
On another note, my sister had her first bridal shower yesterday. What a hoot. Her "to be" sister-in-law did a modified Dating Game were she asked Carrie a series of 20 questions and Carrie had to answer what she thought Jim w9uld say. Stephanie had video taped Jim answering the same 20 questions. Carrie got 13/20. Some of Jim's answers were hiliarous. One question, "Who wears the pants in the relationship?" Without even thinking, both Carrie and Jim responded, "Carrie!!!!!" Too funny.

No comments: