Monday, September 15, 2008
Time
A friend of mine believes that 2 hours has been stolen out of each of his days. I concur. Some days I can barely catch my breath. Literally! Walking up a flight of stairs is getting tougher and tougher. It dawned on me that I had my 24 week check-up A WEEK AGO! Later in the week I had a little spotting so I had to take a couple days off and take it easy. RIIIIIGHT! I am the mother of a 2 year old. Actually I was pretty good. My mom came out for the weekend and was a tremendous help. John and I even got to go on a relaxing date. I did manage to get the nursery ready. That was the actual purpose for my mom coming.
I interrupt this blog for a toddler update...John-John has just appeared, peaking around the banister. I put him to bed 15 minutes ago. Ugh!
We now return to are regularly scheduled blog.
Today it was back to work with a presentation to the School Board this evening. The rest of the week is mostly meetings and then its off to Marquette for a long weekend. Thank goodness for comp time:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment