There are just some days as a mom that I ask myself, "Should I really be a mother?" For instance, last week we went down to the Ionia Free Fair and I let John-John have french fries for dinner. Now, you may say, "That's not so bad. What did he have with his french fries?" My response would be, "Nothing. Just french fries!" That same evening I also put him in a kiddie roller coaster and watched in horror as he "freaked out!" On my behalf, I did make the controller stop the ride and I took John-John off the ride. Oh...did I mention I also didn't get John-John in bed until 10 p.m. Maybe I am being a bit hard on myself. I mean really... the picture below just goes to show that I am not THAT bad at being a mom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I happen to think that you are a GREAT Mom and I can only hope to be half as good as you someday. Thanks for all the practice I get with John-John :)
Love - Carrie
PUH-leeeeze, you so do not give yourself enough credit, woman! I highly doubt that 2 year olds who play Mario Cart and occasionally go to bed late are doomed to a life destined for juvey. You've got a smart cookie there and I'm sure he loves having a mom who plays fun things and "bends" the rules, a lot more than a rigid about the rules mom. Relax and breathe and take another unisom!! :)
Post a Comment