Thursday, August 14, 2008

20th Week Ultrasound

Today was our 20th week ultrasound for the latest Milewski-to-be! Our friends Brian and Lara were able to join us which made the day extra special. Everything went very well. The baby was yawning when he/she (we did not find out he sex) popped up on the screen. Baby was very active until the very end and then went back to sleep. During the ultrasound, they did discover that the fibroid tumor I have has grown significantly. I will go back for another ultrasound at 32 weeks to see if it will impeed a natural delivery. If so, they will schedule a c-section. I don't care as long as we have a healthy baby! By the way, I finally gained 3 pounds. WooHoo!
Check out the latest pics of John-John's to-be-sibling!

Pic of baby touching elbow to knee.

Side profile. That blob at the top is the placenta.

Little foot

This is a picture of the heart and the calculated heartbeat. 147 bpm.

"Hello world. Ready or not, here I come!"

1 comment:

cmrteach said...

Oh my GAWD! How friggin' cute are those!! My fav is the last one where baby's looking right at you! HA! I also think it's hysterical that they put "buns" as one of the labels. :)