So, since I last blogged we have had more snow. Because of this snow we lost power for 7 hours one Sunday. You would think having a brother that works for Consumer's Energy that wouldn't happen. NOT! Anyway, you should have seen John-John's face when the Consumer's Energy truck showed up. I should mention that a two year old can not speak perfect English and in our house "big truck comes out as "big &uck" with an F. Very embarrasing in public places. Below, are some pictures of the big event.
On another note, John-John has been fighting chronic ear infections. One frustration, is that he shows no signs of an ear infection other than a change in disposition. However, this week, the little man spiked a fever so we knew that the ear infection from last week hadn't cleared up. I took him to see the doctor and this time they gave him a shot of antibiotic. This shot was HUGE. I would have cried. By the next day, he was feeling better and tormenting the dog as usual. Here is a picture of John-John at his worse.
By the way, John-John won't officially be two for 30 days but since he has gotten a head start on temper I figured I would too.
1 comment:
Poor Baby.....I remember the red cheeks. I hated it! The *unk story is hilarious! That's your kid! We have a lot of snow too, but hopefully by tomorrow it will be gone. We are suppose to get rain Monday and Tuesday. I've had enough!!!!!! Love you. Say hi to John and give John John a beg kiss.
Post a Comment