I love living in a rural area. SNOW DAYS! However, I have to admit that they are much different now that I have a little one. Gone are the days of watching a movie, sleeping, and reading at a snails pace. I know I shouldn't complain. Most working folks don't get snow days, and two I am truly blessed by John-John. But still, I do long for the days of a 5 a.m. phone call saying, "No School!" and then sleeping until noon. At least I can nap when he does.
I wonder if we'll get three days in a row?
3 comments:
You know what I get when you get a snow day? I get to go to work! Someone will have to explain to me why it isn't safe for students and teachers to go to school/work when the weather stinks, but it is safe for everyone else. I need to know who I can file this complaint with :) Love ya, Carrie
I love snow days, too! There's nothing like that feeling! Unfortunately, I haven't had any in Virginia. :( Apparently, they cancel school when there's a CHANCE of snow. Crazy southerners...
I've got you all beat. When we have snow storms, I as a "news photographer" not only have to go to work, but I risk life and limb driving around covering all the chaos! :-)
p.s. John-John is really a cutie.
Post a Comment