If you have even embarked on a new adventure (job, family, hobby), you may have found that finding the right balance can be difficult. That is exactly where I am in my life right. I truly believe that God placed me in this principalship for reasons unknown. The job is wonderful, but I am having a very difficult finding the right balance between work, children, husband, family, friends, and time alone. Along with this unbalance comes extreme guilt for wanting time alone when I need to spend time with the boys. Or wanting a night out with girlfriends when I really need to go on a date with my husband. Am I whining? Maybe, but this is the reality of my life.
So with that off my chest, here are the happenings in the Milewski household.
James is 10 1/2 months and is more mobile than ever. He has even mastered climbing up the stairs. I am finally starting to lose weight and I think it is in part to chasing after James CONSTANTLY. He gets the biggest smile on his face when I chase him up the stairs.
He is also becoming more intrigued with John-John and his toys. This causes several disagreements between the boys. Who knew that it would start this early.
Finally, James is experimenting with more and more finger foods. Nutrigrain bars are his favorite along with peaches and pears. He even tried a little bit of french fry. The cutest is to let him "teethe" on a whole apple. I will take the first bit and then he goes to town gnawing on it and sucking the juice.
He is also becoming more intrigued with John-John and his toys. This causes several disagreements between the boys. Who knew that it would start this early.
Finally, James is experimenting with more and more finger foods. Nutrigrain bars are his favorite along with peaches and pears. He even tried a little bit of french fry. The cutest is to let him "teethe" on a whole apple. I will take the first bit and then he goes to town gnawing on it and sucking the juice.
John-John is in the full swing of school and finally settling in. I was a bit worried for a while. I even received a call from the teacher because JJ pushed another little boy down. Now I know how parents feel when I call home. Yuck! I talked with the teacher again this week, and she said that he is doing much better. He has been know to lead the kids in song and the Lord's Prayer even during free play. Could we have another teacher in the making? The other day he lined up all the plastic numbers in order from 1-10 but became distraught when the 9 went missing. I guess the other kids were using as a wall while building a barn-yard. Who is this kid?
John is busier than ever. Due to the budget cuts, a position was eliminated where the individual did a lot with the computer gradebook, building schedules, and data warehouse. Those jobs now have to be spread around and John will be taking on some of the work. As always, John handles it with style. City council elections are just around the corner, and this will be John's first time on the ballot. How exciting!!!! This is a dream come true for him.
Here are some pics from past couple months.
Blessings to all...
No comments:
Post a Comment